The Housing Fair is not only the largest housing and living event in Finland, it is also a significant idea bank and marketplace both in the real world and on the internet. Every year, for four weeks in July-August, various living solutions and residential areas are showcased at the Housing Fair. The needs of different demographical groups are taken into consideration at the planning stage and a wide range of building, renovation, interior design and landscaping solutions are presented every time.
98% of Finland’s adult population knows of the event.
- The Housing Fair 2012 was in Tampere.
- The Housing Fair 2013 was held in Hyvinkää
- The Housing Fair in 2014 was held in Jyväskylä
- The Housing Fair in 2015 was held in Vantaa
- The Housing Fair in 2016 was held in Seinäjoki
- The Housing Fair in 2017 was held in Mikkeli
- The Housing Fair in 2018 was held in Pori
- The Housing Fair in 2019 is being held in Kouvola
- The Housing Fair in 2020 will be held in Tuusula
- The Housing Fair in 2021 will be held in Lohja
- The Housing Fair in 2022 will be held in Naantali
There is something for everyone in the Housing Fair, presentations, services and experiences – even for the family’s youngest members. The Housing Fair is a true exhibition of living, and Housing Fair partners are there to present the latest trends to all visitors.